Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alisha's Sweet Sixteen


Sixteen Candles! The only thing she really want for her Birthday was the opportunity to date Cheyenne.


She was lucky only one candle remained burning since Cheyenne was in attendace at her birthday.


Hey! Hey! The Gangs All Here. Cheyenne being the only boy. He got his share of girl overload.

4 comments:

  1. I know I should be happy for Alisha. But,it makes me feel old. I still want her to be the sweet little 4 year old in my primary class telling me how to make breakfast of hot chocolate and toast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe she is 16!! where oh where does the time go???? and dating!! YIKES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sweet 16 Alisha!
    We sure miss all you Kaldors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our dearest Alisha:

    It looks as though you party was FABOLOUS!!!!!

    I am visting Grandma, and took her on-line to see Kaldor Chaos, so we thought we would post a comment. The boy is cute.

    However this is enough of the birthdays your making us feel old.

    Our love ALways, Grande Ma K. and Uncle Lance

    ReplyDelete